This topic outlines some important general features of ComponentPro UltimateBounceInspector.
- Support both task-based, event-based asynchronous and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Easily and quickly parse and categorize bounced e-mail messages from many sources such as EML files, IMAP Inbox, POP3 Inbox.
- Supports thousands different bounce formats.
- Detect many types of bounced message such as: Hard, Soft, Temporary, Blocked, Generic, etc.
- Bounce Signature (definition) can be easily added to UltimateBounceInspector.
- Supports on-the-fly delete hard bounced messages.
- Bounce Inspector Result can be used to update your e-mail lists, create reports, etc.
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP and high-performance MIME parser component components are included.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Bounce Signature Database is updated and tested regularly.
- Royalty free run-time.
- Full Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 support.
- Supports Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio (for Android and iOS), Delphi, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Full ClickOnce support.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- UltimateBounceInspector can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms, Web Services, etc.
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and above.
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5, and 3.9.
- Supports Xamarin.Android 4 and above.
- Supports Xamarin.iOS 6, 7 and above.
- Supports Mono 2.1, 3.x on Linux and Apple's OSX.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Premium License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with UltimateBounceInspector.