This topic outlines some important general features of ComponentPro UltimateEmailValidator
- Verifies email addresses up to five levels of validation, from syntax check to querying accounts on mail server.
- Verifies lists of email addresses with a single method call (UltimateEmailValidator can verify email addresses in DataTable, DataSet, IDataReader or IList).
- Verifies email addresses in a list file (email addresses are delimited by character ;, or space).
- Supports Multilingual: you can customize log messages in UltimateEmailValidator via LocalizationSettings property.
- Alows you to write validation log to a stream.
- Retrieves mail exchange servers (MX Records) associated with an email address.
- Auto detects DNS servers in your network.
- High Performance internal MX cache: DNS queries are expensive and UltimateEmailValidator has an option allowing you to cache the MX Records that have been determined for further use.
- Includes fully configurable classes for regulating DNS and SMTP connections.
- Fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- User-interface events to process during synchronous use.
- High-Performance Multithreaded validation: UltimateEmailValidator allows you to use multiple threads to verify email addresses with only one line of code.
- No knowledge of SMTP or DNS protocols is required. Encapsulated classes provide theory of operation.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 support.
- Supports Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, Delphi, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Full ClickOnce support.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- UltimateEmailValidator can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Services, etc.
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, and above.
- Supports .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5, and 3.9.
- Supports Xamarin.Android 4.
- Supports Xamarin.iOS 6 and 7.
- Supports Mono 2.1, 3.x on Linux and Apple's OSX.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with UltimateEmailValidator.