This topic outlines some important general features of ComponentPro Ultimate PDF Viewer
- Supports latest PDF specification
- No Adobe PDF Automation
- Open document from file or stream
- Pan or Zoom mode
- Find Forward and Find Backward
- Navigation Toolbar
- PDF Viewer's Context Menu
- Printing, Print Preview, and Page Setup
- Native .NET WinForms Control
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 support.
- Supports Visual Studio, Delphi, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Full ClickOnce support.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- Supports .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, and above.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Premium License).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 4.x and above.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with Ultimate PDF Viewer.