This topic outlines some important general features of ComponentPro UltimateSsh.
- Executes commands over SSH channel.
- Remote shell over SSH.
- Remotely executes commands on Windows/Unix server over Ssh channel
- Opens a shell connectionto a server over Ssh channel
- Terminal emulation control for Windows Forms.
- Virtual terminal class.
- Records and replays terminal session.
- All major SSH servers are supported.
- Easy-to-use API with maximum flexibility.
- IPv6 support.
- Includes a stand-alone SSHv2 component.
- RSA and DSA public keys and public key authentication.
- Encryption/decryption using Triple DES, RC4 or AES.
- Supports custom styles and palettes.
- Supports scroll-back buffer.
- Supports most common telnet options.
- Supports SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, and HTTP proxy servers.
- Uniform and comprehensive error handling with .NET exceptions.
- Royalty free run-time.
- 1 year minor and major product updates.
- Full Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 support.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005 and above, Delphi 8, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.
- Supports Drag/Drop integration within Visual Studio.
- UltimateSsh can be used from ASP.NET web pages, Windows Forms and Web Services.
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and above.
- 100% managed code written in C# (Complete source code included in the Gold License with Source Code).
- CLS compliant (Common Language Specification).
- Passed almost Microsoft FxCop's rules.
- Object-oriented design created specifically for .NET Framework version 2.x and above.
- Does not use unsafe blocks for minimal permission requirements.
- Seamless integration with the .NET base class libraries.
- Documentation fully integrated into Visual Studio .NET.
- C# and VB.NET samples included in the setup package show how to work with UltimateSsh.